Features of the toy:
1. Unlike other toys, Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether is free from phthalates and BPA (Bisphenol A). For your kind knowledge, BPA or Bisphenol A is a toxic organic compound which has been banned now in USA and Canada. And phthalates are esters and they are also harmful because if they are taken in large quantities they can change hormone levels.
2. Your kid can chew and play because it is made of hundred percentage of pure natural rubber.
1. The toy is made of quality materials (100 percent natural rubber and food paint) which are safe for your baby.
2. The toys is very flexible, your baby can chew most of the parts.
3. The toy has just 82 grams (2.9 ounces) of weight, and so it is very easy to hold for your baby.
4. It is very soft and it can be a good gift for your small baby.
Some of the people who have bought the toys for their children have written in their reviews that they do not like the smell of the toy and this is reason they do not want that their babies chew it.
The toys has been rated with 4.2 stars out five from its over 2200 buyers. Most of the people are satisfied with the toy and they are happy that they have gotten such a nice toy at a very good price.
One of the reviewers has written that because of the toy his son had got rid of teeth pain. And he says that it is the best toy for his son.
One of the people has said that the toy is easy to wash, durable and easy to grasp.
Most of the people are happy to have such toy for their children because the toy does not contain any harmful and toxic chemical.
Many people have said that giraffe teether of Vulli Sophie is over priced, but because it does not contain any toxic chemical, and most of the parts are chewable, they are happy with it.
Currently it is available at price of $18.5 with free shipping. You can check the current price at Amazon.com .
All the moms and dads always want to give quality toys that could keep their kids busy with, and Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether has all those things in it that can satisfy the needs of many parents who have small babies below one year old.